Sign-ups begin every Sunday at noon. This will allow you to book as many classes you want for the upcoming week (Monday through the following Saturday). We encourage you to sign up for your favourite classes as soon as possible, as many classes fill up quickly. A current class series or monthly membership is required. Reservations can be made up to 30 minutes before the start of class.
How to Sign Up OnlineClick here to begin!
1. Follow the steps to create an online account.
2. Select and purchase a class series or monthly membership.
3. Reserve a class online, up to one week in advance.
4. If you reserve a class online and are unable to attend, please cancel online in accordance with the below Class Cancellation Policy or you will be charged for class.
ALL Reservations will be held up to 5 minutes prior to the class start time. 5 minutes prior to the start of each class, all open spaces will be given to walk-in and waitlisted clients. When you arrive at the studio, please sign-in at the front desk, so we know that you have arrived and are attending class. If you have not checked in 5 minutes prior to class, DyerFitness reserves the right to give your spot to a walk-in member.
You must cancel a class a minimum of twenty-four hours before your scheduled class in order to avoid penalty. If you cancel within twenty-four hours of your class start time, a $15 ‘no show’ fee will be automatically charged to your credit card (on file). A $15 ‘no show’ fee charged to accounts without a credit card on file must be paid upon your next visit. The only way to cancel a class is under My Account on the DyerFitness website. Please note we only accept cancellations twenty-four hours before scheduled class by phone.
If a class is full, we highly recommend putting yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot has opened up for you, we will notify you by email (sent in advance of 30 minutes before class). It is your responsibility to check your email if you are on the waitlist to avoid a missed class charge. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE A PHONE CALL FROM DyerFitness. Remember, when you put yourself on a waitlist, the system uses one of your credits to hold your place. If you do not plan on attending class, please remove yourself from the wait list to avoid penalty. You may remove yourself under My Account on our website. There are two ways for you to see if you have moved from the waitlist and into class:
1. Check to see if you are in a class by logging into your class schedule. If you are in class it will read (From Wait List-Unconfirmed). This means you ARE in class and responsible for showing up or cancelling your spot. We will “confirm” you when you show up for class.
2. Look for an email notification saying you have been added from the waitlist. If you would like notification via text message, let the desk know and it can be switched.
Sign Up’s and Drop In’s
You may sign up online up to 30 minutes before class and you can always drop in for class. If there is space in the class it is first come first served. If class is full you may wait 5 minutes to see if there is a last minute opening and join the class.